Meet our team
Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty in which diseases of the vascular system, or arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation, are managed by medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures and surgical reconstruction.
We address the following illnesse
Endovenous Laser Ablation, Open surgery and Foam Sclerotherapy
- ADITYA BIRLA HEALTH INSURANCE
- Allianz Global Assistance Health Insurance (AGA )
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bridges Healthcare Limited
- CHOLA MANDALAM GENERAL INSURANCE
- EAST WEST ASSIST INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD
- ERICSON INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd (FHPL)
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Genius India Insurance TPA Ltd.
- GO DIGIT GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- Good Health TPA Services Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
- Health India TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Health Insurance TPA of India Limited
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.
- LIBERTY GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- MANIPAL CIGNA HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medvantage Insurance TPA Private Limited [Formerly known as United Healthcare Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited]
- NAVI GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- NIVA Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
- Paramount Health Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- RELIANCE General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- RELIANCE HEALTH Insurance Co. Ltd.
- SAFEWAY INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD.
- SBI GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
- Spurthi Meditech solutions Pvt. Limited
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL SOMPO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.
VIDAL HEALTH Tpa Private Limited (TTK)
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Medical management, Catheter directed thrombolysis, IVC Filter and Iliac venous stenting.
• Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) occurs when a blood clot (thrombus) forms in one or more of the deep veins in your body, usually in your legs.
• Deep vein thrombosis can cause leg pain or swelling, but also can occur with no symptoms.
• Prompt treatment is essential to prevent fatal complications like Pulmonary embolism.
Open Surgery and Endovascular therapy.
• The term "vascular trauma" refers to injury to a blood vessel - an artery, which carries blood to an extremity or an organ, or a vein, which returns blood to the heart
• They often occur in combination with skeletal injuries.
It is used to remove the patient's blood so that it can be filtered through the dialyzer.
- Primary Options - Radio cephalic or Brachiocephalic fistula
- Secondary Options - Basilic Vein Transposition
- Tertiary Options- AV Graft, Loop Graft.
- Fistula Salvage procedures- Fistula declotting, angioplasty.
It is a general term that includes congenital vascular anomalies of veins, lymph vessels, arteries or a combination of any of them.
We can provide a comprehensive service for patients with diabetic foot ulcers.
1. Wound Care: Wound care services can help to treat diabetic foot ulcers and prevent further complications. This may include the use of topical and oral medications, as well as wound dressings and debridement (removal of dead tissue) to promote healing.
2. Podiatry Care: Podiatry care is essential for those with diabetic foot ulcers. This care can include the use of custom orthotics, shoe modifications, and other treatments to reduce pressure on the feet and reduce the risk of further damage.
3. Education: Education about proper foot care is key for those with diabetic foot ulcers. This can include teaching patients about proper nutrition, proper footwear, and how to recognize signs of infection. Education can also include providing advice on how to reduce the risk of developing further complications.
Dr. Mahesh Fulwani
Director, Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Mahesh Fulwani is Director; and Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya & Critical Care Centre. He completed his MBBS in 1991, MD (Internal Medicine) in 1995 from the Government Medical College…
Dr. Atul Singh Rajput
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Atul Singh Rajput has Varied experience in diagnostic and therapeutic Cardiovascular procedures including non invasive cardiology (2D/3D ECHO for complex congenital heart disease evaluation,GLS etc)….
Dr. Shrikant Bobade
Dr. Shrikant Bobade has been the Anesthetist for over 8000 open heart surgical procedures, including ‘On pump coronary artery bypass grafting’, ‘Off pump coronary artery bypass grafting’, Valve replacements and Redo Open Heart Operations….
Dr. Sumit Mahajan
Dr. Sumit Mahajan treats a wide range of patients including patients needing an initial diagnosis as well as those who may need previous conditions corrected. He has the expertise, experience, knowledge and skills to evaluate a broad range of symptoms and signs to arrive at correct diagnosis….
Dr. Atish Bansod
Dr. Atish Bansod has an Overall experience 18 years post MS experience. Dealing with all sorts of Complex and Major Abdominal, Thoracic, Trauma and Bariatric surgeries. Routinely doing Upper GI diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopies….
Dr. Aditya Kumar Singh
Dr. Aditya Kumar Singh has more than 9 years of experience in Urology. He completed his MBBS from IGGMC, Nagpur (2002), MS General Surgery – MGMMC, Indore (2009) and MCh Urology – IMS, BHU, Varanasi (2014)….
Dr. Prafull Dhewle
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Fermentum tristique porttitor nibh neque nisl, mattis pellentesque hac duis aliquet cursus pharetra at dignissim nisl ac, cursus nibh tortor et elementum gravida vestibulum pulvinar volutpat et, dictum et.