Take steps to protect yourself
In the event of your admission, your doctor would fill out a request for admission – The Patient Relation Executive at the respective OPD reception would send your completed admission request to the admission counter.
At Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya, we make the admissions process at simple and fast as possible.
- The process of admission starts off with our Admission Counter team who generate a Unique Medical Record (UMR/ UHID) number for all data collection on hospital.
- They also generate an In-Patient Number (IP No.) which pertains to that particular admission only.
- The In Patient (IP) billing and admission department is conveniently located in Basement area of the Hospital.
• During Your stay if you have not received any intimation of amount accrued to your account, kindly contact the Billing Department.
• We request one relative to be present/ stay in the room or ward during hospital stay.
• If Patient is required to be transferred to the ICU/SICU, the room/ bed that patient was occupying prior to the transfer is to be vacated by the attendants.
• Children below 12 years will not be allowed to visit patient
• Help in keeping the number of visitors and the noise levels low. We issue only one pass attendant pass at the time of admission.
• Food recommended by our Doctors/ Dietician will be served to the patient from the Canteen Department
• Home food may be permitted on “Medical Grounds”.
• Consumption of alcohol, smoking and chewing of tobacco is prohibited
During your stay at the hospital the health care team will explain in detail about your post- hospitalization care needs, expected discharge date, and ways to obtain your follow-up care. All medical supplies needed at the time of discharge will be discussed and issued by the discharge nurse. Patient Care Executives (PCEs) will coordinate and ensure that all discharge arrangements are made at least a day prior to your discharge date. We advise you to be accompanied by a family member or a friend on the day of discharge to make a note of dos and don’ts post- discharge, basic self-help techniques and health education. All discharges are usually carried out between 10 am and 2 pm. Your duty nurse will inform you about the exact discharge time. Please note that the entire discharge procedure can take around 3 hours and depending on Insurance Claim settlement.
The Admissions team will guide the patient through the various packages, room categories and tariffs, after the consulting doctor advises the patient on getting admitted.
Once all the processes complete the patient can pay advance amount and have a room allocated to him/her. The final amount will be settled during the hospital stay and during discharge process.
After the registration is done the patient and relatives are seated briefly at the waiting area in until the process is completed and a room or bed is arranged.
After the registration is done the admission team will issue an attendant pass
Patients with insurance or part of our corporate tie-ups they will be guided to the 4th Floor and concerned departments where the Insurance and Corporate Billing department is located and can start their admission paper work there.
For Out Patients:
Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya & Critical Care Centre offers outpatient services in cardiology consultations, diagnostic services, health checks and treatment facilities.
- On reaching the hospital please report at OPD reception desk situated in the ground floor.
- Patient has to fill all the required details in the patient registration form.
- A unique patient (MR) number is generated along with the OPD registration number and receipt for registration and Doctors appointment.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly share unique patient (MR) number. when taking an appointment.
- In case you are a non – appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
- Patients who are in need of urgent attention will be given priority. Please cooperate.
- You can avail the different types of health packages. Details are available with the reception counter.
- The OPD timings for consultation are 10 am To 4 pm and 6 pm to 7 pm.
We offer a choice of Patient Rooms/Beds. All rooms are air-conditioned. Efforts are made to provide the type of room that you desire. Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya provides a wide range of rooms for the patient’s comfort.
In the interest of quality patient care and patient privacy, visitors may not be permitted in the treatment area during the patient examination or critical treatment. They will be directed to wait in the unit’s lobby until examination and treatment have reached a point which allows them to return, unless the acting physician specifically requests visitation for you at that time.
Visitation may be limited to staff in surgical and post-surgical areas, including Cath Lab, due to infection control parameters.
Protect yourself with Insurance.
The professional, polite and friendly staff at Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya and Critical Care Centre works with you to make the billing process as hassle-free and easy as possible. Our team also ensures that you receive all eligible benefits of your insurance coverage, as well as discounts, if applicable.
Patients Without Insurance
If you are not covered by insurance, our Patient Executives will help you understand how much your treatment can cost and estimated prepayments. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted by the hospital.
For Insurance Coverage
On receipt of your application for admission under insurance, a patient representative from the insurance section of the administration division will take you through the procedure and verify insurance coverage.
Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya has collaborated with many private, public and government companies so that their employees receive at most care. If you are patient at Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya and belong to any of the following companies, please let the staff know so that you may receive the benefits allocated to you.
- ADITYA BIRLA HEALTH INSURANCE
- Allianz Global Assistance Health Insurance (AGA )
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bridges Healthcare Limited
- CHOLA MANDALAM GENERAL INSURANCE
- EAST WEST ASSIST INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD
- ERICSON INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd (FHPL)
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Genius India Insurance TPA Ltd.
- GO DIGIT GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- Good Health TPA Services Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
- Health India TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Health Insurance TPA of India Limited
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.
- LIBERTY GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- MANIPAL CIGNA HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medvantage Insurance TPA Private Limited [Formerly known as United Healthcare Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited]
- NAVI GENERAL INSURANCE LIMITED
- NIVA Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
- Paramount Health Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- RELIANCE General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- RELIANCE HEALTH Insurance Co. Ltd.
- SAFEWAY INSURANCE TPA PVT. LTD.
- SBI GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
- Spurthi Meditech solutions Pvt. Limited
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.
- TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL SOMPO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.
VIDAL HEALTH Tpa Private Limited (TTK)
- CGHS(Central Government Health Scheme )
- State Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory (Ambazari, Bhandara, Jabalpur)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board
- Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board
- MP Police Swasth Surksha Yojana
- Airport Authority of India
- Adani Power Ltd
International Patients Care
Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya and Critical Care Centre offers its international patients a personalised world-class medical care and is committed to make patient’s experience hassle-free and comfortable in India and strive to ensure that they not only feel at home but also return to their home country in good health. Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya has a dedicated International Patient Team, which takes care of all patient & attendant requirements and is a single point of contact in the hospital.
1. Act as a conduit between the hospital, its doctors and the patients – ensuring seamless flow of information.
2. Counselling patients on stay, cost of procedures and other details.
3. Facilitation for boarding, lodging and transport.
4. Assistance in sending the medical visa invitation letter.
5. Guidance on Visa procedure & formalities.
6. Guide in choosing airline and transit information.
7. Providing translation services, wherever required.
8. Assistance in FRRO (Foreign National Regional Registration Office) arrival formalities.